Training services are rendered under the International Institute of Certified Corporate Accountants ( manged by Certified Corporate Accountant Society – registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 ) for the needy candidates and this training is free of cost. General Aptitude test is conducted before enrolling for the training program.
International Institute of Certified Corporate Accountants, has taken up the challenge of removing the gap between availability and need of Accountants in the Corporate World. It recognized the need of social cause to eradicate the unemployment among the educated youths. It is the first of its kind to deliver a state of the art designed curriculum which people recognized but no body dared to take initiative and come out with the ultimate approach of learning accounting as it is actually done in practical world. This qualification which is dedicated to training a candidate in how part of accounting, will benefit no matter where one is in the world.
On Completion of all the Modules of the Course, the Candidate should be able to:
* To do Accounting Manually and on Computers with any software of Accounting.
* To do final accounts, Balance Sheet and Profits and Loss Account with all the annexures as required under the law.
* To do work related to VAT/Sales Tax, Central Sales Tax including maintenance of records under the law, returns, challans, forms and assessment of cases.
* To do work related to Goods and Services Tax including maintenance of records under the law, returns, challans, forms and assessment of cases.
* To do work related to Advance Tax, TDS, IT including maintenance of records under the law, returns, challans, forms and assessment of cases.
* To do work related to Company Law including maintenance of records under the law, returns, challans, forms and registration of documents.
* To do work related to Banking including maintenance of records under the law, returns, loan documentation, Bank guarantee, letter of guarantee and foreign exchange transactions.
* To do work related to Imports and Exports
* To do routine Office Procedures, Business Communication with Customers, Vendors, Departments and Personality Development
* To do Registration, Licencing, Approvals.
The total focus of the course is on the Practical Accounting in the arena of Corporate World. It is with total practical dimension of accounting and allied business Compliances and does not include the academic jargons. Straight to the point methodology helps a candidate to understand the real world of accounting and allied business compliances. With complete stress on practical aspects give an instant confidence to deal with the problems on the job. One feels as if one is working in a company and dealing with all the accounting and related matters independently.
2) Goods & Services Tax
3) INCOME TAX / TDS
5) COMPANY LAW
7) ANNUAL REPORTS, ACCOUNTING STANDARDS, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS, RATIOS
8) BUSINESS COMMUNICATION, OFFICE PROCEDURES, PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT, FIELD VISITS TO DEPARTMENTS, CLIENTS.
ELIGIBILITY 10th PASS or ABOVE, BUSINESS ENTERPRENEUR, ANY HOBBY LEARNER.
DURATION 6 MONTHS
PLACEMENT FOR JOB IS ASSISTED ON COMPLETION OF TRAINING